ARO Ranchi Bharti 2020: ARO Ranchi, HQ Recruiting zone Danapur Conducting Army Rally Open Bharti in Ranchi for Soldier GD, Technical, Clerk, SKsT, Tradesmen, Other Posts. Check Latest Army Notification to Attend Indian Army Recruitment Rally Ranchi.
ARO Ranchi Army Rally Open Bharti 2018 → Soldier GD, Technical, Clerk, SKsT, Tradesmen, Other Vacancies
– Indian Army, Headquarters recruiting zone Danapur, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ranchi going to conduct an open rally bharti for all the category posts – Soldier (General Duty, Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary, Clerks/ SKsT, Tradesman, Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)) etc at Morahbadi Ground, Ranchi in Jharkhand State. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Ranchi Army Rally official notification can submit their application by online submission form 12th February 2018 to 28th March 2018 & attend the army rally from 9th April 2018 to 18th April 2018 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
– Subscribe our Jharkhand Job Portal for Govt Jobs 2018 or Sarkari Naukri in Jharkhand state, India.
Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Ranchi Details:
Name of the Posts: Soldier
Name of the Category:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Technical (Ammunition/ Examiner)
4. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary)
5. Soldier Clerks/ SKsT
6. Soldier Tradesman
7. Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
For posts 1 & 6 candidates should have Passed Matric.
For post 2 candidates should have Passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English.
For post 3 candidates should have Passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English, Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/Computer, Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt/ ITI.
For post 4 candidates should have Passed 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English/ B.Sc Degree Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English.
For post 5 candidates should have Passed XII class, Studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured in Class XII or X.
For post 7 candidates should have Passed VIIIth class.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 17 1/2 to 21 years (i.e. candidates should be born between 01/10/1997 to 01/04/2001).
For posts 2 to 7 candidates age limit should be between 17 1/2 to 23 years (i.e. candidates should be born between 01/10/1995 to 01/04/2001).
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (or just click link given below) & can attend army recruitment rally along with original & two photocopies of all relevant certificates, admit card, 20 colour photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background, original Aadhar Card, original identity proof, writing material. Candidates are advised to visit the official notification. Candidates are advised to visit the official notification.
Dates to Remember:
Start Date to Apply Online: 12/02/2018.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28/03/2018.
Date of Downloading Admit Cards: 30/03/2018.
Starting Date for Recruitment Rally: 09/04/2018.
Last Date to Recruitment Rally: 18/04/2018.
Venue:- Morahbadi Ground, Ranchi.
ARO Ranchi Address:
Near Over Bridge Tirath Mansion, Mahatma Gandhi Main Rd, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001